Tuesday, September 6, 2011

no judgement

yall all can me pathtic
damn, stop hollerin i get it
i justify myself by sayin
i know his game and im just playin
you still sit there sayin, im crazy
but sucks cause your words dont slightly faze me
well if yall could step back, relax
youd see, we actually on the same beat, him and me
see what yall dont understand is
i got this, i know what his plan is
he plan on hittin it and quittin it
i got what he wants but he aint gettin it
now call me a tease, call me a sleaze please
whatever it may be
but dont go labeling me, so surely, until you see what i see
until you feel what i feel and your feet in my shoes
dont go hatin on every path that i choose
cause while winning is tough
sometimes its harder to lose
there aint another way out though
these choices come in twos
either you win hikm and go
while your friends piss and moan
or you stay home alone
while hes out with these hoes
he seems to have won, this game in his favor
but his outcomes on you, he be made, youre the maker

No comments:

Post a Comment