Tuesday, September 6, 2011

maria blessing olwine

I think its safe to say, that on that historic day, way back in third grade was life changing, call me crazy, but I'll never look at crayons the same. Pack of 64 established that, we had each others backs, predetermined countless laughs. Sure since then we've fought a lot, thing is, we've both moved on, seen past each others faults. I've hated you, you've hated me. But our loves unconditionally. That's why we've lasted so long, seen it out through all our wrongs. Each fall we recovered and each day I rediscover just why iloveyou


So many other best friends only have a title, their other isn't vital, necessary for survival. You are to me, a necessity, while their laughs all seem so empty. A friendship based on gossip and fakeness while ours consists of utter greatness. We laugh and cry, talk and fight. Theres no one else I want by my side. Because iloveyou


Let's go back and think of how  this amazing friendship really came about.


Tic tacs, in plastic bags, in the back of mrs tritts class. Teaching jack what douche is. Sign language, yeah, we were fluent. Me and you trick, oh let's do it. Your not gonna get that last part cause you don't listen to rap. So, uhh, yeah good luck with that. Iloveyou!


We played hangman with pictures from our book, our notes in religion weren't exactly as they looked. That clip from Alyssa that you took? Remember when she asked me if I had seen it? I swear you knew a short round Indian kid. I friggin love you.
Remember leaving the church after graduation? I was out first so I stayed back, waiting. We took our sweet time walking down that hall, looking around staring in awe. It was the place we grew up, the place where we met. We had no friends and yet we were content. Only cause iloveyou


Remember our nautical erasers? In the little blue tin? All our laughs, in every class, we had to hold in? In my car, laughing so dang hard, while that kid got his work out on? Playing barbies in the grass, out on your front lawn?  The I statements made me a better person, you thought it wasn't serious but I was learnin!! Bahahaha that lady was such a joke, her stupid beach balls and her annoying croke. Goodness. Iloveyou.
Back of the theater, knees to our chest. Hyperventilating, Your head on my neck. Obviously, iloveyou


Books fairs, neuolympics, walking the blue line. Renaissance festival, Gettysburg, countless signs. Memories still vivid, alive in my heart. You'll never be replaced, cause were never really apart. I. Love. You.


What Happens in Vegas, best movie ever. Don't get hit by a bus, or do, whatever (but don't) If I could make someone dead with my mind it would be you. Except that's not true. That's definitely not what I'd do. I'd prolly fry your guts and throw them into Parkview. Then I'd throw that into Mexico, man, we were cruel. But Iloveeeeeeeyou!
8th grade talent show, sitting in the back row. Singing Demi's this is me, ended unexpectedly, feeling your fear, ready to wipe away tears, best friend telepathy. I will always love you.


You told me that 15 people think about you before they sleep, so you got out paper just to write it out and see. Who we'd want our 15 to be. Hope I'm one of yours cause your number one to me because Iloveyou.


You are the cheese to my macaroni and
the hot sauce in my cheesaroni!!! Lmao iloveyou



Remember the hotel in Florida, playing cards, while we talked, movie was on but we had a deep heart to heart? Best memory thus far.


I say thus far cause it's not the end. How can it be when your my bestestestest friend? Promise me nothing will change. You won't forget me and love me all the same. I want to be every bit involved in your life. Cause, to be honest, you are mine. By 8 amazing years mo, you should know, that distance doesn't matter. Who cares where you go? Promise me you'll stay true, as corny as it sounds, be you. Cause who you are, deep inside, is a Disney fanatic, well alive. An organized freak, pretty and perfect. Humble and meek, beautiful and worth it. A smart Catholic, and damn proud. Promise me that that Maria Blessing will always be around. Miles won't come between this everlasting friendship. It's a new adventure for you, have a safe tripp((:

1 comment:

  1. I love ittt! And I have a blog tooo:

    http://my-uncharted-journey.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete