Thursday, September 8, 2011

mommy

being a mother is not an easy task
yet you do it everyday, no matter what is asked
its crazy how much i need you
our love is genuine, and deeply true
a day without you, i cannot go
my time with you is precious, so lets take it slow
the years go by and the days get longer
but our friendship is growing and keeps getting stronger
before you think it it, i am there to speak
before you think it it is done for me
we work so well together, you by my side
i know with you, each mountain i can climb
you let me be fearless and encourage my dreams
and i help you with your worries, we make a great team
mother and daughter, best friends for life
through happiness and laughter, toil and strife
i want to take this time to express gratitude
for the words of encouragement and everything else you do
from your laugh to your cry, i know your voice by heart
youve taught me to accept, belong and be smart
all the things you do and allthe advice you give
is for my own good, a better life to live
i am a better, wiser person all in all
because of your knowledge, and love since i was small
being a mother is hard and trying
but you do it so well, all the while, smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment