Thursday, September 8, 2011

the life of an average pencil

i hear a loud noise
some sort of zipping toy?
then some object reaches for me,
pulls me out and sets me free


it picks me up and walks awhile
then entires a line, single file
it takes my feet and sticks em through
in a machine thats icy cool


something grinds me in a koint
until my feet are in a perfect point
then the object takes me out
i wanna scream, i wanna shout
it turns around and walks some more
while i, myself, am still so sore


it plces me on something smoothe
buts intent was not to soothe
suddenly, it moves around
side to side and up and down


i didnt really want anymore
but it did something uncalled for
it flipped me upside down
then moved me all around


when i heard the noise again
it all stopped, all the pain
then in it threw me
and i sat contently
unware it would happen tomorrow
all the pain and alll the sorrow
so there i lay, next to a stencil
this is the life, of an average pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment