Tuesday, September 6, 2011

hmm?!

i feel like ive done this before
sitting here on the floor
cussin your name out, insane
before slammin the door
why am i angry so much? i dont even know anymore
i feel like i should be though,
i feel like i have a reason,
i feel like my heartbeat is the only thing revealing
my exisitence to you,
my resistance to you? is a lost cause,
can we put life on pause?
and just take it off?
can we just do this for real
but itd be foolish to steal
you permanently from her,
my mind temporarily spurrs,
into a fantasy world,
where its just you and me, but that could never be
cause in the back of my mind, everytime, all the time
id know you fucked her over for me
left her so quickly
if you do that so easily, do i have a reason to trust you?
no, but i do
for your sake, i justify every move you make
every game you play
i play it off as okay
why doi do this to myself, keep giving me hell
complain but resude to get help
seem tame, but the truth is imma mess
truth is ive never slept,
a single night with you
outta my mind, its like your there all the time
could you jsut friggin go? fuckin leave me alone?
im obsessed, you think imma hoe
i confess ive put on a show
thats not me on the phone
so maybe its me who should go
and leave you alone
get up, give and leave solo
hah hell no

No comments:

Post a Comment